Warriors looking to take on the enemy need the right weapon at their side. Wield the Honshu Historic Single-Hand Sword against them. Made from 1065 high-carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade. Two fullers run down the center of the brushed-finish blade. The Honshu name adorns the base of the sharpened blade on one edge. Next, the medieval sword continues with a curved crossguard. The crossguard curves towards the blade. Then, the sword has a wrapped grip. Brown leather wraps around the wooden handle. It has a ridge in the middle. The hilt ends with a round scent stopper-style pommel. Both the pommel and handguard are stainless steel with a satin finish. Between the blade and hilt, the sword features perfect balancing. Finally, this sword comes with a brown leather scabbard. The scabbard has metal accents. You can take the Honshu Historic Single-Hand Sword to the battlefield or your next reenactment.
- Fully functional
- Has a double-edged blade with two fullers
- Features a scent stopper-style pommel and wrapped handle
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for reenactments
- Blade is 1065 high-carbon steel
- Grip is wood wrapped in leather
- Scabbard is leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.