If you are a fan of the Honshu line of weapons, you are sure to appreciate the medieval yet contemporary design of the Honshu Broadsword. Made from 1060 high-carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade with a fuller running halfway down its center. The Honshu name adorns the base of the sharpened blade on one edge.
Next, the Honshu Broadsword continues with a cruciform crossguard. The crossguard is thickest and widest at the center. The arms of the crossguard fan out slightly at the ends. Then, the medieval sword has a thermo-plastic rubber grip. Its texturing helps prevent slipping on the grip. The black hilt ends with a scent stopper-style pommel. Both the pommel and handguard are stainless steel with a satin finish. Between the blade and hilt, the sword features perfect balancing. Finally, this sword comes with a black wooden scabbard. The scabbard has a leather belt hanger. This Crusader sword looks great on the battlefield and on display in your home. Add the Honshu Broadsword to a sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Has a double-edged blade and cruciform crossguard
- Textured handle for better grip
- Perfectly balanced
- Great for the battlefield or a collection
- Blade is 1060 high-carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are stainless steel
- Grip is thermo-plastic rubber
- Scabbard is wood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.