Wield the Highlander III LARP Sword at your next LARP event to defeat your foes with style and might. Inspired by the weaponry used in medieval Scotland, this expertly crafted LARP blade is ready to help you take charge of the fight. The long sword features a fine double edged blade with a fuller at its center. Its cross guard angles slightly upward, a quatrefoil appearing at the tip of each arm, and its long black handle ends in a distinct pommel. Its inner fiberglass core allows for flexibility in battle, and its durability ensures that the Highlander III LARP Sword will serve you well in any live action battles to come.
The Highlander III LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Made of ultra durable Calimacil foam
- Inner fiberglass core
- Total Length: 50.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 37 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.8 Inches
- Handle Length: 14.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 9.4 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.