The winter solstice has the longest night. The Heulsaf Y Gaeaf Solstice Necklace celebrates the shortest day of the year. This silver-plated necklace has a round shape with a bale at the top for sliding onto the included link chain. This necklace features a crescent moon with a star next to it. Surrounding the moon and star are the arrows of a compass rose. Also, there are engraved dots around the edges between the points. Finally, this necklace comes with a satin pouch and info leaflet. This necklace makes a great addition to a Celtic ensemble or Wiccan jewelry collection.
- Inspired by the Winter Solstice
- Features a crescent moon and star design
- Bale at the top for sliding on the included chain
- Highly detailed
- Comes with a pouch and leaflet
- Great Wiccan or Celtic accessory
- Has silver plating
- Pouch is satin
- Diameter: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.