Be wary of what may arise out of the Haunted Tree from the Department 56 Halloween Village Accessories collection. It looks spooktacular. Made from resin, this figurine depicts a tree. The tree appears to be splitting open with the help of some hands. The hands come out of a crack that runs down the trunk. At the top of the crack, the tree has an opening. Plastic wisps sit in the hollow of the tree. The tree lights up from the hollow. 2 C batteries power the color-changing lights and do not come included. The tree sits on a base of grassy ground. The ground has brown patches, making it look perfect for the fall. The tree works well with Halloween village displays and spooky landscape scenes. This hand-painted Haunted Tree is made by Department 56.
- Introduction Date: January 2020
- Collection: Halloween Village Accessories
- Depicts a dead tree
- Has hands and wispy details
- Features coloring changing LED lights
- Uses 2 C batteries, not included
- Great for Halloween villages
- Wonderful for spooky landscape scenes
- Made from resin and plastic
- Height: 5.3 Inches
- Width: 3.3 Inches
- Length: 3.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.