From hobbits to gnomes and satyrs, there are a wide variety of fantasy characters that need pointed ears like the Dark Tone Halfling Ears. Made from high-quality latex, these prosthetic ears cover both ears. They are a medium-dark brown color.
Also, the fantasy prosthetics feature a realistic design. The sides of the ears curve into short, wide points at the tops. Each ear has curved sides and a deep center.
Finally, the ears have a thin, hollow construction for easier application. They are modelled to cover and form-fit over the outer ears, giving you plenty of surface area to secure them in place. These fantasy ears are great for LARPing, cosplays, Halloween, and more.
Please note that this item is handmade. Thus, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Comes as a pair
- Has a medium-dark brown color
- Hollow, easy-to-apply construction
- Features a wide, pointed shape
- Great for LARPing, cosplay, and more
- Made from latex
- The ears are designed to be applied using our Epic Effect Mastix Spirit Gum (MCI-2273), which will adhere the prosthetic to your skin, while it can be easily removed later with a bit of Epic Effect Mastix Spirit Gum Remover (MCI-2274). Please note that they do not include Mastix spirit gum or spirit gum remover. For the best results, clean the area with spirit gum remover, then apply the prosthetic and blend it with an appropriate shade of our Epic Effect Water-Based Make Up. Properly cared for and removed, these prosthetic ears can be used multiple times. Store dry in a dark and cool place.
- Height: 2 Inches
- Length: 3.5 Inches
- Width: 2.4 Inches
- Weight: 0.4 Ounce
Measurements are approximate.