The Hagen Killing Siegfried Bronze Statue depicts a scene from the German poem, Nibelungenlied or The Song of the Nibelungs. The Burgundian knight aims a spear over the only vulnerable spot found on the dragon slayer, Siegfried. This bronze depiction of the legendary tale does so with amazing detail. Siegfried kneels after spotting something on the ground. In his hand is a hunting trumpet fashioned from a goat horn. He is unarmed, and a green tunic serves as his only armour. While the hero is preoccupied with the hunt, the fully armored Hagan lifts his spear. A small plaque with the words, Siegfrieds Tod, appears at the base of the statue.
- Hand-painted with exquisite detail
- Inspired by the German epic poem, Nibelungenlied
- Depicts the scene where Hagen kills Siegfried
- Makes a great accent for your home or office
- Made from Cold Cast Bronze
- Length: 7.75 Inches