The historical design of the Gustav Canvas Pants takes inspiration from the Late Middle Ages. Perfect for a knight on an adventurous journey through a LARP kingdom, or one who seeks to reenact a fascinating scene from the 15th century. These trousers are handmade from a robust cotton canvas. The rougher weave not only increases their durability, but also enhances the authentic look and feel. The pants are two-toned, a contrast between black and the available color options, or blue and cream. Thick cotton straps adjust the fit at the waist, while belt loops allow you to add your own belt and other attachments. The included quilted codpiece attaches to the front with cotton cording and eyelets.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Inspired by 15th century military clothing
- Ties at the waist with fabric straps
- Belt loops allow more customization
- Includes a detachable quilted codpiece
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.