Preparing a great feast at camp requires the proper cookware. The Gudrun Small Cooking Pot is a great culinary addition to a camp or outdoor kitchen. This wrought iron pot is great for when you want to have a bit more room cooking when preparing a meal for yourself. Hold this pot on its sides by its two riveted handles. Use this pot alone or with the other parts of the Gudrun line, sold separately, to make a fantastic feast. It is ideal for testing your medieval cooking skills at faires and reenactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Riveted handles
- More space when cooking for one person
- Can be used with other Gudrun pieces, sold separately
- Great for camping or outdoor cooking
- Ideal for a reenactment or Renaissance faire
- Handcrafted from wrought iron
- Oil regularly to prevent rusting
- Diameter: 11.6 Inches
- Inside Height: 3.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
Lord_Capulet (verified owner) –
Be warned, it took me a lot of scrubbing to get the storage grease off, but it’s well worth the work and the price! Looks very authentic, feels sturdy without being obnoxiously heavy. Can’t wait to actually cook with it!