This French flintlock rifle, from the early 1800s, saw service on the European battlefields of the Napoleonic wars. It was used very effectively by the disciplined French infantry, who were highly trained in its use both as a firearm and, with the bayonet fitted, as a thrusting weapon at close quarters. This non-firing version is accurately detailed and has been used in several movies in infantry battle scenes. It makes a great wall decoration.
Please note that this replica firearm is completely decorative. While it has moving parts, it cannot be made to fire live ammo and should not be excessively dry-fired.
- Non-fireable, decorative replica
- Functional lock mechanism
- Accurate detailing
- Made from wood and a zinc alloy
- Barrel Length: 39.75 Inches
- Overall Length: 54.75 Inches
- Weight: 7 Pounds 8 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.