With the shine in its steel blade and the brass pins that decorate its wooden grip, the Gerik Decorative Dagger belongs in the hands of a distinguished knight or noble. Its age-old design marks it as a weapon fit for the Middle Ages. The double-edged blade is attached to a wooden handle with wide crossguard and rounded pommel. Made from Asian red poplar, the handle is held together with brass pins. While this blade does not belong on the battlefield, it is the perfect accessory to a historical role. The included black leather sheath features a belt loop for easy display when you are in costume.
Please be aware that the blade arrives unsharpened. This dagger is not intended for stage fighting, but for costume and decorative purposes only. This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Completely decorative
- Based on the weaponry of the Middle Ages
- Displays a wide crossguard with rounded pommel
- Includes a sheath with belt loop for easy carry
- Perfect accessory for the role of knight or noble
- Blade crafted from steel
- Grip made of Asian red poplar
- Handle pins are brass
- Sheath made from split leather
- Overall Length: 20.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 13.9 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.5 Inches
- Sheath Length: 14.6 Inches
- Sheath Width: 2.6 Inches
- Belt Loop Width: 2.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.