A knight, noble, or other medieval character often requires a belt for their ensemble. Add this Galvano Belt to your historical or fantasy costume. This premium leather belt comes in two colors. Crescent-shaped embossing forms two borders along the length of the belt. The tip of the belt has an arrowhead-shaped embossing in the center. Floral designs decorate the rectangular buckle. The belt comes pre-punched with holes. In addition, the belt has a very versatile design. It works with many costumes and styles. The Galvano Belt makes a wonderful accessory for a reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in two colors
- Embossing along the length of the belt
- Floral detail on buckle
- Comes pre-punched with holes
- Great reenactment or roleplaying accessory
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 51.2 Inches
- Width: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.