Add some authentic style to your Anglo-Saxon outfit or Viking costume by wearing the Pewter Galloway Bossed Disc Brooch. Made from lead-free pewter, this single Viking brooch has a circular design based on an original from the Scottish hoard. It has a central boss with four smaller domes on the front. Surrounding the boss is intricate cutout scrollwork. Dots adorn some parts of the Trewhiddle-style, clover-like design.
The back of the hand-crafted Scottish brooch has a bar pin for fastening it to a garment. In addition, there are three engraved runes on the back. This Celtic brooch comes with care instructions. You can also use the Norse brooch to pin clothing together.
- Based on original from Scotland
- Has a bar pin for fastening
- Highly detailed cutout design
- Great personal accessory
- Ideal addition to cloaks and other garments
- Made from lead-free pewter
- To maintain shine, polish with a soft, dry cloth. Do not immerse in water.
- Diameter: 2 Inches
- Weight: 0.8 Ounce
Measurements are approximate.