Whether you are a Viking warrior or a medieval Crusader, you require wonderful armour like this Full Sleeve Butted Chainmail Hauberk in a size small. Made from 16 gauge high tensile steel, this hauberk comes with a zinc plated finish. The round wire rings have an 8 millimeter diameter. Butted together, they form a 4-in-1 pattern weave. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Also, the hauberk has full length sleeves. In addition, it falls to about the mid-thigh, depending on the height of the wearer. The collar has a V-shape. Finally, the hauberk makes a wonderful addition to many medieval and fantasy costumes. For a larger size, check out AB2525, sold separately. Wear this Small Full Sleeve Butted Chainmail Hauberk into your next reenactment battle or faire.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- 4-in-1 pattern weave
- V-shape collar
- Full length sleeves
- Wonderful addition to medieval and fantasy costumes
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Made from 16 gauge high tensile steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Chest: 47 Inches
- Ring Internal Diameter: 9 Millimeters
- Weight: 33 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.