A true lover of the outdoors and hiking would never let something as silly as age come between them and the wild trails! If it is time for you to pick up a cane, why not pick up the Free Form Root Cane and keep hiking the trails? Each of these rugged walking canes is made in the Ozark mountains from high-quality hardwoods, such as Dogwood, Sweetgum, Hickory, and more. Each cane possesses a leather strap and a rubber tip, making it safe for indoor use, and is made from one continuous tree root!
Due to the variety of wood used in the creation of these walking sticks, the product you receive may not look exactly like the picture shown.
- Crafted in the Ozarks
- Made from a single tree root
- Each stick possesses a unique appearance
- Rubber tip allows for use indoors
- Perfect for use outdoors on the trail
- Made from high quality hard wood
- Length: 37.5 Inches