The frightened enemy looks for a weakness in your army. You stand side by side with your comrades forming a wall with the Wood Footman LARP Shield. Made from hard EVA foam, this medieval style shield has a latex coating. It has a kite shield shape, a curved top edge with curved sides ending in a point at the bottom. The front of the shield looks like planks of wood with steel colored trim at the edges. This hand-painted, faux wood design has a rich brown color and a highly detailed woodgrain design.
Also, the steel colored trim appears to have rivets attaching it to the shield. On the back, the shield has a shiny black finish. It has three pairs of straps, allowing you to hold the shield on either arm or straight up and down. Carry the Wood Footman LARP Shield into battle at your next LARP event and impress both friend and foe.
- Rich brown, faux wood design
- Kite shield shape
- Three pairs of straps
- Great for medieval and fantasy events
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 35.75 Inches
- Width: 20.5 Inches
- Approximate Shield Perimeter: 100 Inches
- Grip Length: 14.6 Inches
- Grip Width: 14.6 Inches
- Weight: 57.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.