In the days of old, badges were worn by lawmen, government officials, and more. This Fireman Badge recreates one such badge from history. The badge featuring a shield form with the words FIREMAN and an old fire cart on the badges face. The badge is crafted with an antiqued brass finish and is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. The Fireman Badge would make a great addition to any badge or law enforcement collection.
- Reproduction of a firemans badge
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea
- Made from brass