Virtually undetectable, the FGX Tai Pan Knife is made of innovative nonmetal Griv-Ex reinforced with fiberglass for super strength. This functional self-defense weapon is black as a moonless night, utterly covert, and lightweight for carrying. The Griv-Ex is UV and heat stabilized, making it impervious to the elements. The handle is made of Kray-Ex molded directly to the tang of the blade. Deeply textured, this provides a sure grip. The material will also never rust, warp, crack, or split even under extreme circumstances, making this synthetic blade a functional knife for tactical and self-defense in virtually any environment. Easily carry the FGX Tai Pan Knife on your person or keep it in a convenient spot in the home or car for peace of mind.
- Knife features wide, multi-purpose blade
- A durable synthetic knife for self defense
- Easy to carry and hide for constant carrying and easy use
- Textured handle provides sure grip
- Covert and lightweight for discreet self-defense
- Blade made of Griv-Ex
- Handle made of Kray-Ex
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Blade Thickness: 9.5 mm
- Blade: 7.5 Inches
- Handle: 5.5 Inches
- Overall: 13 Inches