Add a little edge to your elegant Victorian gothic looks with the Feofil Black Lace Gothic Skirt. Ruffled layers of black lace form this high low gothic skirt.
With a base made of taffeta, this asymmetrical gothic skirt then brings the drama with its cascading lace overlayers. The back lace layer reaches mid-calf on most wearers. Then, mesh layers add a touch of ethereal elegance beneath that, extending the length of the skirt.
Easy to wear with its elasticized waistband, this lacy gothic skirt is sure to become a staple in your alternative style wardrobes and gothic historical outfits. The shorter front makes it especially great for showing off gothic heels or for layering over another skirt. Match it with a gothic corset and hit up the vampire ball or show off your personal style at a convention or Renaissance faire.
- Features layers of gorgeous floral lace
- High low design adds drama
- Elastic waistband provides comfortable wear
- Perfect for layering or showing off footwear
- Great for Victorian, gothic, and Renaissance looks
- Made of polyester taffeta and lace
- Dry clean recommended