This fully functioning Scottish Bagpipe is a great musical instrument, made from rosewood for a striking look. The Engraved Rosewood Bagpipe with Black Velvet Cover features engraved ferrules and sole with imitation ivory mounts. This nickel-plated Scottish instrument uses a Rexine bag, which is a soft synthetic material that does not require seasoning. The gently curving goose-neck design allows for greater air flow. All of this makes these bagpipes much easier to play and care for. The bagpipe comes with 2 cane pipe chanter reeds, 1 set of aluminum drone reeds with carbon fiber tongues, and hemp. Our Scottish bagpipes are perfect for beginners and experienced players. If you are a beginner, check out our great selection of instructional CDs and books. Bagpipes can be used for any Medieval or Scottish occasion, Renaissance Fairs and Weddings, and by performing musicians.
- Crafted from Indian Rosewood with engraved nickel-plating
- Features black velvet cover with Rexine bag
- Includes 2 cane pipe chanter reeds, 1 set of aluminum drone reeds, and hemp
- Has engraved ferrules and sole with faux ivory mounts
- A great full size bagpipe for instrumentalists and collectors
- Height: 40 Inches
- Width: 20 Inches