This fully functioning Scottish Bagpipe is a great musical instrument, made from rosewood for a striking look. The Engraved Rosewood Bagpipe with Black Velvet Cover features engraved ferrules and sole with imitation ivory mounts. This nickel-plated Scottish instrument uses a Rexine bag, which is a soft synthetic material that does not require seasoning. The gently curving goose-neck design allows for greater air flow. All of this makes these bagpipes much easier to play and care for. The bagpipe comes with 2 cane pipe chanter reeds, 1 set of aluminum drone reeds with carbon fiber tongues, and hemp. Our Scottish bagpipes are perfect for beginners and experienced players. If you are a beginner, check out our great selection of instructional CDs and books. Bagpipes can be used for any Medieval or Scottish occasion, Renaissance Fairs and Weddings, and by performing musicians.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Crafted from Indian Rosewood with engraved nickel-plating
- Features black velvet cover with Rexine bag
- Includes 2 cane pipe chanter reeds, 1 set of aluminum drone reeds, and hemp
- Has engraved ferrules and sole with faux ivory mounts
- A great full size bagpipe for instrumentalists and collectors
- Height: 40 Inches
- Width: 20 Inches