Get the protection of steel in combat with some true medieval style by wearing the Brown English Brigandine into battle! Made from suede leather, this brown medieval brigandine takes its design inspiration from a statue of Saint Maurice in Magdeburg Cathedral. It comes in three sizes.
The torso armour has a sleeveless, wrap-around design with a rounded neckline. This wraparound design allows for greater mobility on the sides. Additional mobility comes from the slit in the center of the front hem.
In front, rivets hold internal 12-gauge steel plates to protect the torso and upper chest. On the back, there are three sets of straps for adjusting the fit. Each buckle connects to three strap sections, distributing the weight along the back of the wearer better. This medieval armour is great for a variety of characters, from medieval to fantasy. Wear the leather brigandine to your next historical reenactment to become a mighty knight straight from history.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Comes in three sizes
- Three straps on back
- Internal plate protection
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments or LARP events
- Made from suede leather and 12-gauge mild steel
- For suede sections: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.