None will doubt your leadership when you show up to a Roman gathering wearing this Emperor Caesar Mens Costume. Dressed in this simple yet regal toga of white and red, you will look like one of Romes most noteworthy and remembered rulers. Caesar is perhaps best remembered as a Roman general and statesman, as well as for his critical role in transforming the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire. He is also well-known for his assassination. The costume consists of a classic white Roman toga that, when worn, falls down around the ankles. It features short, elbow-length sleeves and is decorated with gold trim along the collar, hem, and sleeve. Attached to the toga is a maroon shoulder drape with gold trim that falls off the shoulder and down around the waist. Also included is a gold belt for securing the toga and its shoulder sash about the waist. The final touch is the classic gold leaf laurel headpiece that gradually became a symbol worn by many, if not all figures of power during the rule of the Roman Empire. Please note that this costume does not include the pictured prop sword or shoes, although these accessories can be purchased separately. The costume comes in one standard size, which fits up to a 42 inch chest. Of course, the emperor was not the only one who could wear rich and noteworthy garments in the Roman era, and so this Emperor Caesar Mens Costume makes a fantastic garment for any Roman citizen to wear, so long as they want to show off their status and power.
- A Quality Halloween Costume
- Includes a White Roman Toga with Attached Red Shoulder Sash and a Gold Belt
- Accessorize Your Way to Show Off Your Imperial Style
- A Classic Roman Costume that is Perfect for Any Man to Wear
- Great for Halloween, Renaissance Fairs, Costume Parties, Themed Events, and More
- Made Entirely from 100 percent Polyester Fabric
- Standard: Fits Up to a 42 Inch Chest