Embody the ethereal grace and immortal charm of high fantasys most elegant race when you wield the Elven Warrior Long LARP Sword. Expertly handcrafted for safety and ease of use, wield this sleek and swift blade at your next LARP event. Made of closed cell foam, the blade is resistant to shredding and features a fiberglass core at its center. A sturdy latex coating adds resilience to the single-edged blade. The polyurethane foam cast hilt is beautifully curved and hand painted for a realistic look that resembles wood with inlaid carved metallic details. Due to its handcrafted nature, this LARP sword may feature slight natural variations in its appearance.
This LARP sword is approximately 41.3 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 41.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.5 Inches
- Width: 2.8 Inches
- Blade Width at Widest Point: 2.8 Inches
- Weight: .7 Pound