A supernatural cry of despair overwhelms your senses. Intruders ravage the woodland. The tribes must band together. The Elven Warrior LARP Sword moves gracefully with the guardian who vows to take vengeance for the forest realm. Just observe the elegant curves of its single-edge blade, and the enhanced grip of the ornate hilt. Wood grain with gold and silver accents contributes to its high fantasy theme. Crafted from closed cell foam around a solid fiberglass core, this LARP weapon is finished with a strong latex coating. The highly detailed handle is made from polyurethane, providing a strong hold during battle. Whether as an Elven warrior from an enchanted forest or a Dark Elf of the underdark, enter your next LARP adventure with this sword at the ready.
The sword is approximately 33.5 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.