Made of thick leather cut from a single piece of hide, the Eberhard Belt is a sturdy accessory well suited for handling heavier apparel, such as chainmail. The tip, buckle, and decorations are all made of antique-looking brass, lending a rustic look to the medieval belt. The brass decorations are about an inch in diameter. Versatile and durable, the Eberhard Belt is ornate enough to please the eye while tough enough to handle most anything.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Cut from a single piece of thick hide
- Can be used to secure chainmail at the hips
- Fastened with an ornate buckle
- Available in various colors
- Crafted from thick upper leather
- Fittings made of brass