Historically, the Earl of Huntingdon is a title held by the Scottish rulers of Huntingdonshire, but in folklore, this title belonged to the legendary Robin Hood. You can honor this noble position with the Earl of Huntingdon Sword. This decorative sword is crafted from stainless steel, and its blade has been given a mirror finish, adding to its appeal. The hilt has been given a bronze finish, and its wheel pommel features an open-cross pattern that has become associated with Robin of Locksley. At the center of this cross is an emerald-colored jewel, and encircling the open cross is an inscription reading EARL OF HUNTINGDON. The center of its crossguard is embossed with the crest of Richard the Lionheart, leader of the Crusades, and the quillons depict scenes of the hunt, ending in tapered eagle heads. This sword comes with a black scabbard for safe storage, the chape and lock of which both sport the same ornate patterns as the quillons of the sword. The Earl of Huntingdon Sword makes a fantastic decorative blade for any lover of the legends of Robin Hood.
- Based on the legendary sword of Robin Hood
- Features a mirror-finished blade
- Ornate handle is finished in bronze colors
- Includes a scabbard for safe storage
- Looks great on a wall or in a case
- Made from stainless steel
- Overall Length: 33 Inches
- Blade Length: 22.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.