Dressed in red and black, the colors of her favored element, Severeille prepares for battle with her draconic companion. The Dragon Witch Severeille Statue is based off artwork of the same name from the Nene Thomas collection. She wears a red gown trimmed with silver wire, but on her arms lies steel plate armor, alluding to the danger that this witchy warrior poses. Her white hair, dyed black at the tips, seems to blow in the wind as she looks off into the distance. The horned red dragon on her shoulder seems angry that anyone might dare attack the witch. Made from cold cast resin, this statue is hand painted, resulting in a high quality, incredibly detailed statue! Perfect for collectors, art lovers, and enthusiasts alike, this dragon witch statue makes for a great decorative piece or a unique gift.
- Depicts a white-haired witch dressed in red and black with a red dragon on her shoulder
- Hand painted for incredible detail
- Perfect for collections or decoration
- A great gift idea for fantasy lovers
- Made from a cold cast resin
- Width: 6.5 Inches
- Depth: 4.13 Inches
- Height: 12 Inches
There are no reviews yet.