Add the Double Shadow Knife to your knife collection. Its distinctive design is sure to become a centerpiece in any display. Made from stainless steel, this Hibben knife features a split, double-edged blade. The blade features a split down the middle that gives it two points. There is a matching cutout near the base of the blade, which adds to the split appearance. In addition, the blade has concave curved sides at its base.
Next, the knife has an angled crossguard. The short guard angles towards the handle. It has a point in the center that also points towards the handle. The knife continues with a wire-wrapped grip. It ends with a spiked pommel. The stainless-steel pommel has a pointed design that matches the center of the stainless-steel guard. Finally, the knife comes with a black leather sheath. The sheath allows the knife to attach to a belt, not included. You can show the Double Shadow Knife off in your home. It will catch the eye of any viewer that glimpses it.
- Fully functional
- Features a split, double-edged blade
- Has a wire-wrapped grip
- Pointed pommel and guard
- Comes with a black sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Knife is stainless steel
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 11.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.