Hand painted to look like an ancient golden cup, the Double Dragon Chalice is a magnificent medieval drinkware choice. The cast resin stemmed drinking cup features two highly detailed dragons on each side in dark metallic silver. Ornate vine filigree decorates the main portions of the cup and stem, and each attached dragon figure has stylized spiral wings paired with realistic scales. The dragons mirror each other, both gazing inwards towards the fantasy goblet. A stainless steel insert makes this antique golden goblet safe for drinking from, making it an excellent choice when setting the table for your next medieval feast.
- Hand painted in metallic colors
- Features dragon statue accents
- Highly detailed throughout
- Steel insert makes it safe to drink from
- Made of high quality cold cast resin with stainless steel insert
- Hand wash only.
- Height: 9.25 Inches
- Length: 7.1 Inches
- Width: 3.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.