Looking for the perfect gown for adventuring, casting spells, or even attending a royal ball? The Red and Black Dorell Medieval Dress can do it all. Its soft viscose construction tempers its dramatic style, creating a dress that is both comfortable and beautiful to wear.
Made of soft and light viscose fabric, this medieval princess gown makes a versatile and comfortable staple to your reenactment wardrobe. First, this full length dress features dramatic trumpet sleeves, a round neckline, and a voluminous skirt. An included self-tie fabric belt cinches it for a flattering fit.
The two color design is mostly red. The sleeves and wide waist belt are black for beautiful contrast. Included red ties wrap around the sleeves at the biceps. Then, the back laces up with matching red cord for a flattering, adjustable fit.
Wear this gorgeous long sleeve princess dress to your next fantasy or Renaissance faire. Comfortable, flattering, and with dramatic flair, it suits sorceresses and vampire queens as well as medieval maidens and adventurers.
- Includes fabric belt and red sleeve ties
- Gorgeous sleeves bring drama to any look
- Laces up the back for a comfortable, flattering fit
- Great for wearing to the faire, LARP, or costume party
- Perfect for princesses, sorceresses and more
- Made of 100% viscose
- Machine wash cold on delicate at or under 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Washing at too hot of a temperature may cause the fabric to shrink. Do not dry in a dryer. Air dry or lay flat to dry.