The job of deputies, who would have worn badges like this Deputy Sheriff Badge, was to aid and support the sheriff in bringing criminals and bandits to justice. This badge has a six-pointed star shape, with each of the stars spokes being rounded off. A decorative twist is engraved into each of the stars points, while the center of the badge is engraved to read Deputy Sheriff. The badge is crafted with an antiqued brass finish and is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. The Deputy Sheriff Badge would make a great addition to any badge or law enforcement collection.
- Reproduction of a badge from the western era
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea
- Made from brass