Become a fearless samurai of the Edo Period with the Dai Katana LARP Sword in your grasp. Your movements are both swift and graceful as you rid the village of the ruthless bandits that have harassed the peasants for far too long. This LARP weapon follows the traditional style of the Japanese katana. The slender blade curves slightly. A kamasu-kissaki tip appears at the end of the steel-colored blade. An antique gold finish covers the ornate tsuba and kashira. Tsukamaki made from leather reinforces the grip.
This LARP katana is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an important issue in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with leather
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.