Roguish characters require handheld knives that can act as a throwing weapon, which is why the Cutthroat LARP Knife and Holder is perfect for them! A strap and button fastening holds a knife in the sheath. The sheath can be attached to a belt, not included, via leather straps. It is available in brown or black. The holder comes with its own knife, the Cutthroat LARP Throwing Knife (MCI-3157). This LARP sheath and knife will add a touch of versatility for a variety of outfits.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Available in black or brown
- Includes its own knife
- Can be attached to a belt, not included
- Strap and button secures knife
- Great for a variety of costumes
- Sheath is made from leather
- Knife is made from foam
- For holder: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- For LARP weapon: We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP maintenance section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 4.7 Inches
- Width: 1.4 Inches
- Weight: 1.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.