Crusaders didn’t only carry swords into battle. They wielded an array of other fearsome weapons as well, including polearms such as this Crusader Axe. The blade features a bat wing style beard and a cross pierced through the head near the haft. Langets, riveted strips of metal, help secure the head to the haft. The haft has a black, leather-wrapped grip with metal endcaps. The bottom cap finishes with a blackened ring for hanging. The axe includes a leather cover for the blade. This medieval weapon is made of high carbon steel. It is functional and also looks great at a historical reenactment.
- Cross design on axe head
- Langet and hanging ring details
- Bat wing shaped beard on blade
- Comes with blade sheath
- Great for reenactments or display
- Axe head made of high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 30 Inches
- Blade Length: 9.6 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.