As you head into battle, you know that you will need a great weapon to defeat your enemy. You wield the Combat Temple Church Sword. Made from EN42J high carbon spring steel, this functional sword features a design based on a 14th century sword found near Temple Church, which was once the headquarters of the Knights Templar. This replica sword has a long double-edged blade. A fuller runs down the length of the flexible, unsharpened blade which helps to lighten it. A dagger design adorns the fuller at the base of the blade. The tempered blade has a core hardness of 45 HRC with the edges having a hardness of 50 HRC.
Next, the sword continues with a cruciform crossguard. The cross-section of the steel crossguard is thinner at the ends than the center. The ends of the crossguard are wider than the center. Then, the hilt has a leather-wrapped grip. The waisted grip has a slightly tapered shape. The hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. A copper alloy cross adorns the center of the pommel on each side. A peen block secures the pommel in place. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the scabbard. A cross adorns the throat of the scabbard. The scabbard has an integrated belt. The words In Nomine Domini adorn the belt. Add the Combat Temple Church Sword to the ensemble of a Crusader or Templar knight. It is ideal for stage combat.
- Meant for stage combat use
- Based on 14th century Templar sword
- Has a fuller for a lighter blade
- Comes with a scabbard
- Makes a great addition to a sword collection
- Blade is EN42J spring steel
- Scabbard and handle are wood with leather wrapping
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.