Warrior, if you enjoy fighting with an updated version of an iconic weapon, make sure to check out the Combat Commander V42 Stiletto Dagger. Made from 1065 high-carbon steel, this functional dagger has a long, double-edged blade. The stiletto blade has a black finish. The Combat Commander logo adorns the base of the blade in white.
Next, the black dagger features a crossguard. The arms of the oval crossguard angle towards the blade. The aluminum-cast hilt continues with a thermoplastic rubber grip. The grip has ridges on one side, creating spaces for fingers. There is also texturing on the other side. The texturing and ridges make the grip more secure to grasp. The hilt ends with a glass-breaker pommel.
Finally, this dagger comes with a leather belt sheath. The sheath secures the knife with a snap closure. This blade is a perfect addition to any modern-styled weaponry collection or reenactment.
- Fully functional
- Has a narrow double-edged blade
- Features an all-black design
- Ridged handle for better grip
- Comes with a sheath
- Great addition to an weapon collection
- Made from 1065 high-carbon steel
- Hilt is aluminum and thermoplastic rubber
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 13.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.