You are an experienced warrior. You know the value of padding under your armour so you wear the Black Collared Long Sleeve Gambeson. This cotton gambeson comes in five sizes.
To begin with, this black medieval gambeson has long sleeves and a short collar. These features help to protect more of the body. The short collar has buttons next to lacing on the left shoulder. The buttons and lacing help to fit the neckline to the wearer after slipping on the gambeson over their head. Also, the gambeson has a quilted, diamond pattern.
Next, the collared gambeson ends around the middle of the legs, depending on the height of the wearer. There are slits from the hem upwards in the front and back. They allow for greater mobility. This medieval arming wear helps to protect you from pinching caused by steel armour. Wear this armour padding to your next historical reenactment or cosplay convention.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Comes in five sizes
- Has long sleeves to cover the arms
- Buttons and laces at the collar
- Slits allow for greater mobility
- Helps to prevent pinching from armour
- Great for reenactments, cosplay conventions, and LARP events
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.