The staff is a powerful part of a mages equipment. Not only can a sorcerer channel magic through it, but it also serves as a matchless pole weapon in skilled hands. Ensure you are properly armed with the Classic Mage LARP Staff. A mystical aura surrounds this foam weapon. Surely, it was fashioned from an enchanted tree. Carefully hand-painted details give it an otherworldly appearance. Carved accents swirl around the tip of the staff to cradle a mysterious blue crystal. It is crafted from an extremely durable foam that does not shred, which has been sealed within a strong coating of latex. As safety is always a concern in LARP, this weapon also features a round, flexible fiberglass core that bends and flexes. The core also features a durable Kevlar cap for added protection, both against the core and for when the weapon is used to stab.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 74 Inches
- Staff Head Width: 3.5 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly, as these are handmade items.