The chemise is worn under all gowns, bodices and skirts, like a medieval slip. Chemises absorb the bodys oils and leave less wear and tear on the outer garment, which was usually more expensive. The chemise still does the same job today. Made from 100 percent cotton muslin and is machine washable. The Classic Chemise has a generous draw string neckline, which can be worn on or off the shoulders and also has elastic cuffs. One size fits all, as this chemise is designed to be loose-fitting and roomy. Available in a variety of colors.
- Goes nicely with any Medieval, Celtic or Renaissance outfit or dress
- Very comfortable and breathable
- Features very roomy sleeves
- Full length Chemise
- Made from 100 percent cotton muslin fabric
- One size fits all. Chemises are very roomy and comfortable. This style is not meant to be tight.
There are no reviews yet.