Taking inspiration from the trench knives of the previous two world wars of the last century, this Chaos Blade Trench Knife is a combat knife for the modern soldier and fighter, one that serves as an equalizer when it comes to close quarters combat. The knifes blade is made from SK-5 high carbon steel that is coated in black Tuff-Ex, which gives it a tactical look and feel while also increasing corrosion resistance and decreasing blade friction – which translates to a cleaner, stronger cut. The double-edged spear-point style blade shape gives the knife an effective edge for cutting and slashing, as well as a finely honed point for effective stabbing and piercing attacks. The unique D ring guard is made from reinforced 6061 aluminum, which allows for an incredibly comfortable grip. An added bonus is that it protects the hand from attacks or damage while also lending impact to any punches you might chose to deliver with it, too. A thick 1055 carbon steel pommel features a tapered edge for butt strikes as well, ensuring that every inch of this blade is a lethal instrument, designed for functional combat and use. Included with the knife is a tough Secure-Ex sheath, which features a belt loop for dependable, versatile carrying. If you are planning on doing any fighting, then you could not ask for a more effective or versatile knife than this Chaos Blade Trench Knife.
- Fully functional
- A combat knife based on historic trench knives
- Spear-point blade great for both slashing and piercing
- D-Ring guard protects hand
- Pommel spike great for striking blows
- Includes a Secure-Ex sheath with belt loop
- A choice combat knife and self defense blade
- Blade made of SK-5 high carbon steel
- Handle made of 6061 aluminum
- Pommel made of 1055 carbon steel
- Overall Length: 13.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 7.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 4.5 mm
- Handle Length: 6 Inches
- Weight: 17 oz.