Cultural enthusiasts will love our Celtic Drinking Cup for its authentic interpretation of the drinking Quaich used by the Scottish centuries ago. The distinctive Celtic knotwork lining the bowl makes this an item fit for a collector. Used primarily for drinking centuries ago, this drinking bowl is a regal decor piece for anyone to admire. Avid collectors of Scottish utensils will find this item inspiring and exceptional. Our design makes this a great art piece for your home or office, and serves as a wonderful gift idea for those fond of Gaelic culture and mythology. Inspired by many drinking devices that came before it, our Celtic Drinking Cup is a replica of a practical drinking utensil and an interesting way to reflect on European culture.
- Designed after the Celtic drinking cup or bowl
- Features Celtic knotwork around the base, handle, rim, and center
- Unique interpretation of a classic tool for drinking water
- Great decor item and a perfect gift idea for fans of Gaelic culture
- Made from cold cast bronze
- Length: 5.75 Inches