Celtic ladies like to look their best, regardless of where they are. If you wish to head off to market or attend a Ren faire, wear this Celtic Dress. This cotton twill dress comes in many different colors and a range of sizes. It is full length. The dress is open in front for the entire length of the dress. This design means that the dress should be worn with a chemise and a skirt, like the Essential Medieval Skirt (MCI-519), sold separately. The dress does not come with a chemise or skirt. In addition, the dress laces up in front from the waist up, in a bodice style. This lacing runs through metal grommets. The neckline has a square shape and the bodice section is sleeveless. The bodice also has a black satin lining. This overdress looks fantastic as a part of many medieval and fantasy outfits.
- Comes in a range of colors and sizes
- Open in front for the whole length
- Should be worn with chemise and skirt, sold separately
- Square neckline
- Great for medieval and fantasy looks
- Made from cotton twill and satin
- Machine wash cold using a half load, short spin cycle and gentle washing detergent.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length: 41 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 26 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length: 42 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length: 43 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length: 44 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length: 45 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length: 46 Inches
Measurements are approximate.