Celtic ladies like to look their best, regardless of where they are. If you wish to head off to market or attend a Ren faire, wear this Celtic Dress. This cotton twill dress comes in many different colors and a range of sizes. It is full length. The dress is open in front for the entire length of the dress. This design means that the dress should be worn with a chemise and a skirt, like the Essential Medieval Skirt (MCI-519), sold separately. The dress does not come with a chemise or skirt. To create a full-bodied look, you can wear the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145) underneath. The A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145) is sold separately. In addition, the dress laces up in front from the waist up, in a bodice style. This lacing runs through metal grommets. The neckline has a square shape and the bodice section is sleeveless. The bodice also has a black satin lining. This overdress looks fantastic as a part of many medieval and fantasy outfits.
- Comes in a range of colors and sizes
- Open in front for the whole length
- Should be worn with chemise and skirt, sold separately
- Square neckline
- Great for medieval and fantasy looks
- Made from cotton twill and satin
- Machine wash cold using a half load, short spin cycle and gentle washing detergent.