A mercenary or swordsman may want a way to wear one or two swords at a time. The Castagir Leather Back Harness allows the wielder many possibilities. This premium leather back harness comes in either black or brown. It has eight slots on the back panel. These slots are for attaching swords frogs, especially the Castagir Sword Frog (MY100581), sold separately. The holes line up with the shoulder straps. Rivets attach the straps to the back panel. The straps cross each other in the front for a more secure fit on your torso. Wavy embossing, similar to fleurs-de-lys, decorate the edges of the back panel. It is a functional and stylish addition to any medieval or fantasy LARP ensemble.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Works best with Castagir Sword Frog
- Eight slots on back panel
- Holds up to two swords
- Wavy embossing detail
- Great for LARP or cosplay events
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Sizing Coming Soon.