Captain Richard Worley was one of the earliest pirates in the Caribbean to fly the skull and crossbones flag. Wear your Captain Worley vest alone over a pirate shirt, or under any of our pirate coats for a refined yet fearsome look. The gold-tone metal buttons shine against the deep navy blue plush velvet of this pirate vest. Made from 100% cotton velvet with a satin lining, this mid-thigh vest fits well and looks fantastic. The side and back vents provides a comfortable fit for any activity. This is an excellent waistcoat for Renaissance and Colonial outfits as well.
- Displays a navy blue velvet pirate vest
- Made from cotton velvet with a satin lining
- Includes gold-tone buttons
- Fantastic vest for men and women
- Presents side and back vents for a comfortable fit
- Perfect for Pirate, Medieval, or Renaissance outfits
There are no reviews yet.