Break away from the flotilla of black and red pirate outfits with this luxurious velvet coat. Your friends will be green with envy, or maybe from overindulging in the grog, when you show up wearing this Captain Nathaniel Coat. Plush cotton velvet makes up the body of this green pirate coat, which is lined with smooth black satin. Gold-tone metal buttons are used to embellish both sides of the front, above the flap pockets, and also on the bell cuffs. The functional pockets make it ideal for any wear. The box pleats at the back provide a comfortable fit. You will find yourself reaching for this velvet coat again and again, looking for any excuse to dress up. Disclaimer: We accept no responsibility for villages pillaged by pirates in plush velvet coats.
- Displays a green velvet pirate coat
- Made from cotton velvet with a satin lining
- Box pleats offer a comfortable fit
- Includes gold-tone buttons
- Offers functional flap pockets
- Gorgeous coat for costume or reenactment use
- Perfect for Pirate, Medieval, or Renaissance outfits