No matter if you are a bandit or a guardian on patrol, keep your sword close at hand in the Butch Medieval Leather Sword Frog. Made from leather, this brown medieval sword frog sits for a right-hand draw. It consists of a wide loop that sits at an angle. Its top edge is straight, while its bottom edge angles upwards to form the side of the medieval knight frog. An antiqued brass accent adorns this loop. The accent has curved detailing.
At the top, the frog has another loop. This top loop allows the medieval sword frog to hang from a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately. Rivets attach the two loops together. This fantasy leather frog is a great addition to any knight outfit or warrior costume. It is ideal for a medieval reenactment, LARP battle, or cosplay. This frog allows you to feel stylish with some great functionality at hand.
- Holds sword at a right-hand draw
- Hangs on a belt, not included
- Features an antiqued accent detail
- Works for many medieval and fantasy characters
- Ideal for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.