Buccaneers were pirates who attacked Spanish colonies and ships in the Caribbean and Americas during the 17th century. Featuring a slimmer profile than some of the billowing greatcoats, this Buccaneer Coat is fitted and fashionable. This suave fitted coat is made from a fantastic wool blend fabric. It is a mid-length coat that stops at the thigh and includes brass-tone metal buttons along both front sides. The large cuffs make this coat the perfect pirate piece. It also has a satin lining for an excellent and comfortable fit. Wear this burgundy coat to a Renaissance Faire or Pirate Festival and sweep a willing damsel off her feet!
- Displays a fitted burgundy coat
- Made from wool-blend fabric with a satin lining
- Offers large bell cuffs
- Includes brass-tone buttons
- Presents a single vent for a comfortable fit
- Great for Pirate parties and Costumed events
There are no reviews yet.