The Brown Bell Topper Hat is a great way to add a touch of 19th century Victorian appeal to any outfit you wear, although it looks particularly striking when combined with different Steampunk looks, ranging from casual to gentleman to adventurer. Modeled after the classic bell top hat that was worn by gentlemen throughout the Victorian era, this sleek hat has a simple design that really acts as a complement to almost any look. The brim of the hat has been gently upturned for effect and features a medium belled top with a tan-brown ribbon hatband. It is the perfect combination of a casual brown hat for any occasion and the formality of a classic top hat. It is available in one size, which fits most adults and older teens. Whether you are adding this classy, yet understated hat to a casual, hard-working Steampunk worker or to a well-to-do Steampunk noble, you will find that the Brown Bell Topper Hat brings out the best in both looks and in many others, as well!
- Based on a 19th Century Victorian Hat
- Features a Striking, Yet Simple Design
- Rather Comfortable to Wear
- Provides a Level of Head Protection from the Weather
- A Great Accent to All Manner of Victorian and Steampunk Styles
- Made from Hardened Felt Fabric
- Accented with Satin Ribbon
There are no reviews yet.