Swashbuckling swordsmen and medieval warriors should have a way to carry their sword. Look at the Brown Adjustable Double Loop Sword Frog. Made from leather, this brown sword frog features a double loop design. There are two adjustable loops. Each loop consists of a strap and a black buckle. This design allows the frog to fit different sizes of swords. It also helps to adjust the angle that a sword would rest at, making the frog ambidextrous. Swords do not come included. Rivets secure the straps to the main plate of the frog. The frog features a loop at the top that allows it to slide onto a belt, also not included. This sword frog is great for those who enjoy reenacting, roleplaying, LARPing, and more. It fits a variety of medieval and fantasy styles.
- Has two adjustable loops
- Fits a variety of swords and is ambidextrous
- Features a loop for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for many medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, cosplay events, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.