The only thing we have to fear is fear itself-FDR. This lifelike Bronze US Army Soldier statue features an accurate interpretation of the gear and equipment that the brave US soldiers donned during the war to end all wars, World War II. From head to toe this statue displays the distinctive gear that the US military carried. He holds an M1 Garand in his hands, wears an M1 helmet on his head, and displays a bold American flag on his sleeve. The details are plenty and this sculpture features painted accents to help bring it even further to life. At the base of this statue features the words, Honor and Courage. This statue is a must have for war enthusiasts and students of history alike.
- Inspired sculpture of US army soldier
- Depicts US soldier with helmet, backpack, canteen, holding an M1 Garand
- Displays the words, Honor and Courage, along the base of the statue
- Great decor item or gift idea for WW2 veterans and US army enthusiasts
- Made from cold cast bronze
- Height: 12.88 Inches